Always on the hunt to fill the shelves within <><><>
Files here will vary in bitrate
(VBR) as that is how I acquired
them. My philosophy..better to
have lower quality than none at
all!
I made an anonymous comment at the Don Kent #6 about that one being unavailable. I just noticed #8 is also not available. If possible, could you please re-upload. Thank you.
7 comments:
The Don Kent Collection. Vol. 9:
https://workupload.com/file/cVzW6vTGQpJ
Maybe old, never out of style.
thank you for all your efforts and for the new DK!........much appreciated
Thanks Buddy, Please Bring'em on!
Best Johnny
I made an anonymous comment at the Don Kent #6 about that one being unavailable. I just noticed #8 is also not available.
If possible, could you please re-upload.
Thank you.
Will do when I get a chance.
MH77
Thank you for #6 and #8 added to the archive
Post a Comment