Coming from Ohio...I was exposed to the Gibson Bros. early on and became an instant fan of their rawness. So whenever they released something new, I would snatch it up. Seen them live a few times. All but a couple releases here are from my collection. Thanks to the original uploads on the others.

9 comments:
Gibson Bros. - The Complete Singles Collection:
https://www.imagenetz.de/VVN8o
Thanks!
You got to see them live “a few times”??? You lucky dog! Not even once for me…(whimper whimper)…but seriously though, thanks for sharing this collection. Will be blasting it out in honor of them!
I also have a live tape of them on the radio...someday I digitize it & post here. It was at that time I seen them at the Penguin Pub in Youngstown.
Great band, thanks a mil!
Thank you!
hello, 2nd glorious attempt.... Thursday, May 21, 2026
Heavy Rotation...1991 WILL NOT WORK AS IMAGENETZ. please help. as written previously used to go to sam's jams on woodward, 1st store and then on nine mile [saw larry coryell one friday night free show at store]. also went to mays several times. please help. thank you r. keith
Heavy Rotation 1991 re-up:
https://workupload.com/file/KwS85jmCtqg
Heavy Rotation 1991 re-up:
https://workupload.com/file/KwS85jmCtqg
Post a Comment