Monday, October 7, 2019

Sounds of the '60's Vol. 3





Another batch of forgotten gems from the '60s. This theme seems to be a favorite here. Probably because..the 60's can be seen as rock n roll getting into its "teen" years (since inception) and expand into different forms/sounds.  Something here to please (I hope).

Just an FYI... the files vary in quality (bit rates & recordings) as some of these were on an old hard drive ---downloaded years ago as I've been doing this quite a while and figured I've find better quality...which some I have not.

4 comments:

MusicHoarder77 said...

Sounds of the 60s vol 3

https://www.mediafire.com/file/018gvcc06pu90ar/Sounds_of_the_%2760s_Vol.3.zip/file

Anonymous said...

Tһat's a cool revіew! Defіnitely a muѕt-read and
an eye-opеner! Ꭲhis really been very helpful
to me thanks so much.

Anonymous said...

Ꮐood post. I linked your ᴡebsite on my Twittеr.
Hopefuⅼly my гeaders are ցoing to find it useful also.

Keep up the good work.

MusicHoarder77 said...

THANKS!! Nice to hear from others who have the same musical taste as I do.