Tuesday, October 1, 2019

ebay jukebox Vol. 39





Another collection from the famed auction site. 

**Some concern has been brought to my attention regarding bit rates. Please keep in mind I am at the mercy of the sellers posted files as to what bit rate these selections are at. I would rather hear/share some of these obscure titles at a lower bit rate then never own them at all. When I pull from my collection (cd's , vinyl)..bit rates are usually 320. Thanks for understanding & stopping by!

5 comments:

MusicHoarder77 said...

ebay jukebox Vol. 39:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/ld40ukt7yesetvf/EBAY_JUKEBOX_VOL._39.zip/file

Aussie said...

thank you from Aussie

Tel said...

Thanx,These Comps Are A Great Source Of Often Obscure Material,People Should Be Happy To Get It In Whatever Bitrate.
As For Myself If I Hear Something I Really Like And It's At A Lower Bitrate I Go Searching For A Better Bitrate,But At Least I've Been Made Aware Of It In The First Place.
I Always Say Don't Knock What You Get For Nowt.
Cheers
Tel

MusicHoarder77 said...

Thanks Tel...

Well said!

YankeeBoy said...

Thank you for these ebay jukebox compilations. I have to admit that I too am somewhat of a bitrate snob. But as you say, better to have them at low bitrates than not at all. There is one more thing to keep in mind - people are posting these soundclips in order to sell the records so they are going to do their darndest to make sure they sound as good as possible. So what we may lose in the bitrate we more often than not, gain in the presentation.