Here we go again with a full classic LP share that was taken direct from original pressing vinyl. I’ve been acquiring these from a collector who bought them back in day and stored them unplayed (or lightly played) for over 50 years. They have recently been digitized to mp4 files (sorry no FLAC) for listening. Each file is the entire side of the LP, just as if you put the record on the turntable. No individual tracks, no tagging of each track & no album art displayed when playing. So be aware of this.
For me…I’m grabbing these to give a listen to stuff I never owned or back in the day I had different musical tastes. There are a few that once made it to my turntable but have now been sold.
ENJOY!
MH77





6 comments:
Neil Young - Tonight’s The Night:
https://www.imagenetz.de/wySJV
thanks for the neil!
It's kind of a small world. A couple of days ago, I saw this Youtube interview where the brilliant Kenny Vaughan (currently of Marty Stuart's Fabulous Superlatives) was praising "Tonight's the Night" all up and down, and I was thinking to myself I needed to haul that album out and give it a fresh listen after all these years. And now, lo and behold, here you are featuring that exact same record!
@Crab Devil .....oddly... I've been checking out Marty Stuart on Youtube lately !!!!!
MH77
It's great stuff, isn't it?
Just one of the things that's cool about him and his band is the sheer range of genres that they're willing to take on, i.e., everything from hillbilly, western swing, and the purest country gospel to surf and even 60s garage punk. I could hardly believe how good they were when I saw them in Southern California three or four years ago -- I mean, "Fabulous Superlatives" is somehow not only humorous but exactly true as well. I would even say that each member of the group could probably be a front man in his own right. Anyway, if you ever get a chance to catch them playing around town or something, I would certainly recommend doing so!
They're coming to town next month.....I might try to make it.
Post a Comment