Sunday, August 23, 2026

Car Toons !!

 





Here's a project I've been wanting to do for some time now. For you car lovers.....find a tune you can relate to!





*Fun fact : pictured is my dream ride -- a '68 Chevelle SS.  I've owned several Chevelles in my early years....never a '68. Maybe someday.....












5 comments:

MusicHoarder77 said...

Car Toons! :

https://www.imagenetz.de/oCWjc

FiveGunsWest said...

I loved CARtoons magazine, CYCLEtoons too. And cars, and Chevelles, cruising Main, Big Daddy Roth, slot cars ... this is a great post and promises hours of fun. Thanx

Crab Devil said...

Thank you! A bunch of these are already among my favorites, but there are many new-to-me tracks on here as well.

MusicHoarder77 said...

@Crab Devil & FiveGunsWest ... thank you for always checking in... as for the tunes on this one...same here for me with favorites & new ones. It was the Rave Ups I was listening to recently that gave me the idea!

MH77

cabledogg2 said...

thanks for the HOT ROD music!