Thursday, July 30, 2026

Jesse Hector. R.I.P.

 



Yesterday I just heard about the passing of Jesse Hector. Apparently he left this world in April but a memorial was given on July 16th. I first encountered Jesse & his great sound from a post on Twilightzone. I was curious & did a quick listen to "Carolina" on utube....ABSOLUTE KILLER!

THANK YOU to the original uploader.

Here's a nice tribute played at his memorial:






Thanks for rocking us Jesse!

3 comments:

MusicHoarder77 said...

Gorilla Garage - The Jesse Hector Story:

https://www.imagenetz.de/s3jE4

Apesville said...

I played with Jesse Hector. He joined us in Jake Vegas & The Naked Kiss for a while. Plus he played with his own band at Madame JoJo's in Soho. This is a shock. One of the UK early true Rock 'N' Rollers. Thoughts go to his Family. Must be some clips of him with Jake on youtube some where. Dean

RK NOBLE said...

hello, thank you for this. a fan of his for years. a huge musical loss. luckily we have his music. prayers to his family. r. keith nob