Thursday, September 28, 2023

INTERNET JUKEBOX VOL. 3

 




Long before (~20 years ago??) I was posting tunes on the web...I was doing similar compilations & burning them to cds for myself & friends. Ebay was the main source of material but there were a few blogs I would hit from time to time. One of which was hosted by Rev. Tom Frost- He was a big inspiration for my future endeavors. So THANKS to the Rev. ! 

As promised...here's the last of the cd series I did before going to "e" copies...





8 comments:

MusicHoarder77 said...

Internet Jukebox Vol. 3:


https://www.imagenetz.de/AZLbs

The Hound said...

Thank You Rocking Eddie

Crab Devil said...

Thank you very much (and that goes for the Rev. Tom Frost, too -- wherever he may be).

tsi&hrjs said...

Thanks!

Rafael said...

Podrias volver a subir el link del Volumen 2 MUchas gracias.

MusicHoarder77 said...

@Rafael:

Internet Jukebox Vol. 2 (re-up):

https://www.imagenetz.de/3d2CX

Rafael said...

Muchisims gracias

philo said...

Man that brings back memories for sure. The Rev was a character. I seem to remember the Rev becoming homeless all the while still posting comps on his blog.