Wednesday, July 12, 2023

Internet Jukebox Vol. 1

 




By request (and it makes sense to...) here's the first Volume from way back...

Volume 3 to be added in the future.

If you missed the original post (Vol. 2) here's the scoop:

Long before (~20 years ago??) I was posting tunes on the web...I was doing similar compilations & burning them to cds for myself & friends. Ebay was the main source of material but there were a few blogs I would hit from time to time. One of which was hosted by Rev. Tom Frost --who by the way is included here! -- He was a big inspiration for my future endeavors. So THANKS to the Rev. ! 

For today...I was digging in a box of cds & pulled this selection out. Gave it a listen & found it worthy to share. 

Enjoy!!






3 comments:

MusicHoarder77 said...

Internet Jukebox Vol. 1:

https://www.imagenetz.de/pwRsD

tsi&hrjs said...

Thank you MusicHoarder! I would definitely enjoy more of the early volumes.

Crab Devil said...

Thank you!