Wednesday, December 30, 2020

A few of 2020 favorites....


What a crazy year this has been with not alot of relief in sight. Hopefully 2021 will be better for all.

Although alot of the music here comes from my personal collection & scouring the internet..I still buy music that excites me. Here are my top 3 favs from 2020:

Brent Amaker Death Squad  -- heard the title track from their new release (Hello) on KEXP Seattle. Immediately did some research on the band as I hadn't heard of them & bought the album.  My favorite track:



 




X --- After 35 years...the original band releases ALPHABETLAND...and it sounds like they never left.



The Budos Band -- another one new to me ...again heard on KEXP. Love that  '70's era TV crime/drama vibe:




Any favorites on your list? Feel free to share here...like minds listen alike !!

All the best in 2021 

No comments: