Sunday, October 25, 2020

HELLOWEEN TREATS II

 






Ahhh!!! Halloween....my favorite holiday! Back in the day (2003 for this collection), I would make cd collections & give to friends/co-workers. This went on for several years. I said the music was meant to be played at a costume party or if you give candy to trick-or-treaters at your front door. Some who received my gift thought it was cool...some thought my musical taste was....umm weird !!

Fast forward to 2020....I'm tossing this collection into your sack. Some of the tunes here are off the "Purple Knif" show hosted by my favorite ghoul... Lux Interior. 

Enjoy!

4 comments:

MusicHoarder77 said...

Helloween Treats II:

http://www.imagenetz.de/k8Th7

MANUEL said...

muchas gracias

siys said...

Thank you very much for this spooky compilation! Stevo In Yr Stereo of Nightmare City Halloween

stupiddle said...

moo-ha-ha! how defrightful.. muchobliged for this!