Wednesday, January 1, 2020

ebay jukebox Vol. 45





Happy 2020 !!! Hope this year brings treasures to all...no matter what treasures they might be.

Here's the latest from the sellers. A decent mix with some classics. The Clyde Lay reminds me of Hasil Adkins...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


From all my posts you can see that I continue to hunt for gems from times gone past. But occasionally  I find something modern day that hits me. So, my favorite album for 2019 (it actually came out in Sept. 2018) was from a band I saw when they opened for Congo Powers and the Pink Monkeybirds. I liked their stage presence and songs that I picked up their new release "Smidgen Pigeon".  I have no ties to the band. Just sharing to all with similar tastes in music.

The Rebel Set bandcamp page:

https://rebelset.bandcamp.com/




5 comments:

MusicHoarder77 said...

ebay jukebox Vol. 45:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/jkvtjx65yhubkm3/Ebay_Jukebox_Vol._45.zip/file

teddycatbaz said...

happy new year music hoarder 77 and many thanks.

MusicHoarder77 said...

Thank you .. and all that listen to what I like.

Crab Devil said...

Thank you very much!

Anonymous said...

Thanks
Fred