Sunday, October 13, 2019

MH77 Filtered set list......



(I think..in a dream) Mick called me the other night out of the blue… He said “Hey mate I heard you’re a true fan of ours. You’ve wrote a paper ‘bout us in college, seen The New Barbarians twice, caught our tour in ’83 and have loads of our records. So…me & Keif and the boys wanna do a small intimate show for ‘bout 30 of your pals. Send us a set list & we’ll play it for ya.” Excited…I hurried the list & sent it off. I was hoping not for the big hits…but hidden gems throughout the years. When Keith got a look at the list he called me & was slurring profanities so loud it startled me….or maybe that was my alarm waking me up ??

1 comment:

MusicHoarder77 said...


MH77 setlist:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/9wyiga0xm4rjcng/filtered.zip/file