Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Vault Discovery #1


On a recent exploration here deep into the back chambers of the vault, I came across a rarity that I forgot I had. When living in Ohio a certain MEGA FM station would broadcast live performances over the airwaves. These artists were usually on the uphill climb to their career. I have captured via cassette recordings some of these performances. Using my PIONEER CTF900 cassette recorder & TDK SA90 CrO2 tape, I present to you a live show from 1984:






4 comments:

MusicHoarder77 said...

Vault Find 1 -> John Cougar Mellencamp Live:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/s0hqcl9qhbwvt4m/MH77_vault_find1.zip/file

zigzagwanderer said...

Thanks , looks interesting ....

Smokey said...

Very nice tape. Noisy people during a coffee break, I like to add.
All the best!

OldDJ said...

Thanks, love the energy on this show - crowd & mellencamp!

Everyone sounds fresh and new to it all.